Using the toothbrush:
- 3 times a day for 3 minutes each time.
- medium hardness brush and apply without much pressure.
- Changing the toothbrush every three months.
- Tilt the brush so that the ends of the bristles penetrate the terminal area and massage the gums.
- Repeat the procedure for each group of teeth that covers the brush.
- Yes and daily to prevent cavities and periodontal disease.
- Enter and slide below the gum about 3 mm to remove bacteria.
- In each space should clean both teeth.
- Use in between all teeth even in the extreme.
- Ideal least once daily before bedtime.
- Keep a minute mouth and then spit out and not become flush with water.
- Ideal with triclosan.
- In periodontal patients dough should ideally contain triclosan and fluoride.
Ideal for patients with interdental spaces open.
The ideal size for each interdental space is one that does not penetrate very forced but with some resistance.
Long handle in later areas to facilitate their implementation.
Dental floss, Super-floss:
Necessary in cases of patients with orthodontic retainers and fixed prosthesis fixed on teeth or implants.
- has two ends, one being more rigid and sponge-like intermediate zone.
- The rigid end acts as a guide and is introduced below retainers, arcs or prosthesis.
- The spongy portion should slide to the teeth or implants and drag the attached plaque.